ABOUT THE ROUTLEDGE PERFORMANCE ARCHIVE
The Routledge Performance Archive (RPA) provides exclusive access to an unprecedented and continually-expanding range of streamed video and audio footage from performance practitioners past and present, paired with relevant critical commentary delivered directly to the classroom, rehearsal hall, library, and device.
The archive contains:
- interviews with key figures in performance history and contemporary practice;
- masterclasses with specialist performance trainers from around the world;
- footage direct from legendary practitioners;
- excerpted and full-length contemporary productions and experiments;
- documentaries previously unavailable to global audiences:
- and specially commissioned contextual essays from knowledgeable practitioners and scholars.